Our world is going through unprecedented times. The COVID-19 virus is not only a healthcare crisis but an economic crisis as well affecting millions of small businesses, their owners, and employees.
DRDA CPAs & Business Consultants care about you, your family, and your business. We are hard at work – remotely – to continue to find the best solutions for our clients.
On March 27th the President signed into law the CAREs Act which contained $376 billion in relief for American workers and small businesses.
It was a historic undertaking and the SBA processed more loans in two weeks than they would in 20 years. Programs are now out of money. It is anticipated that Congress will appropriate more funds, maybe as early as this week.
In the meantime, we wanted you to have this information:
• PPP & EIDL programs are out of money
• Banks and SBA are not currently taking applications
• Congress will appropriate more money
• If you did not get your money from the first allocation you MUST be ready for the next one – now is the time to complete the gathering of your information so your application can be submitted the day the programs reopen
What you can do in the interim:
• CAREs Act allows you to borrow up to $100,000 from your 401k
• You can utilize a BORSA Plan [brief description of BORSA] or if you are already a BORSA client you could roll more funds (if you have them available) into your plan and invest into your C Corp
• Line of Credit with your Bank
DRDA continues to monitor the situation on an hour by hour basis. We’ve hosted several webinars over the last two weeks and will start those back up once the programs get refunded. You can register for webinars on our main site DRDACPA.com. We are also blogging the latest information we have.
If we can help please reach out – you can call me direct if you’d like 281-954-6023 or email email@example.com